Phone: +49 201 172-1969
Fax: +49 201 172-1693
Fully Automatic Precision Gyroscope
The GYROMAT instrument series is a range of high precision surveying gyroscopes with band suspension, which are the result of more than 60-year’s of experience in the development and manufacture of gyroscopic measuring instruments. The fully automatic measuring procedure and measurement technique that has no any preliminary orientation provide the greatest accuracy in determining direction in those areas in which other methods cannot be efficiently used, for example in mining and tunnelling.
The GYROMAT 3000 has for many years been a reliable instrument for measuring directions with an accuracy of 1/1000th gon, which corresponds to a deviation in arc of about 1.6 cm over a distance of one kilometre. The time needed for measuring a single direction is about 10 minutes. This time can be reduced by applying two other survey programs, but the measuring accuracy is also reduced. The option to add a theodolite or a total station as required enables the instrument to be used universally for geodetic applications or control work.
- Maximum measuring accuracy
- Fast and fully automatic measurement sequence
- No need for pre-orientation
- Customer defined total station or theodolite set up
- Fully Automatic Precision Gyroscope
Special Design Features
- Ergonomically designed instrument with integrated batteries
- Three serial interfaces (RS 232) to connect to a PC, a total station or other devices
- Wireless remote control and data transmission via Bluetooth ®
- Two operation panels with integrated multiline display and keyboard
- Menu-controlled, interactive operation
- Integrated monitoring plus comprehensive history and help functions
Further information about GYROMAT 5000 including technical specifications can be found on our Gyromat product website www.gyromat.de.